Terms and Conditions
- This agreement governs the relationship between “You” and LG Trading (“we”, “us”) and your access to the games and services offered via this Website. By accessing and continuing to use the games and services provided you agree to be bound to the Terms and Conditions set within, and all applicable game rules, Bonus and Privacy Policies (“Terms and Conditions” or “Agreement”). If you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions set within these pages you should not attempt to use this Website. You agree that the Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time and that any material change to the Terms and Conditions will be communicated where necessary ahead of implementation. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions as amended, you should not continue to use the Website. Continued use following any change shall be viewed as acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as updated.
- "Bonus" shall cover all promotional offers that gift a tangible reward, including but not limited to: welcome offers, reload bonuses, deposit bonuses, free spins and free bets.
- "You" is you using the Site. “Your” has its usual meaning in relation to you.
- "Your Account" is your player account on the Site.
- LG Trading Limited (Registered company C84999) is regulated in Malta under license number MGA/B2C/520/2018 issued on 29th July 2019.
- over 18 years of age or is above the legal age for gambling in the country You are playing from;
- an actual person. You cannot be a company, other legal entity or betting on behalf of another;
- playing the Games for yourself and in a non-professional capacity;
- legally allowed to play Games on the Site;
- not a resident or located at the time of play in:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Canada, China, Colombia, Congo, Cuba, Curacao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, France, France Metropolitan, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Lands, Georgia, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Iceland, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Maldives, Mali, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Ireland, Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Schleswig Holstein, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan & Darfur, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, The Bahamas, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Any breaches in clause 3 will forfeit the ability to collect any winnings from the Website and persons knowingly in breach are breaking the law and could be subject to prosecution.
To register an account with the Website, click on the "Register" tab from the Home page. In order to open the account, You will be required to provide true and accurate information including:
- Your full name;
- Your current address;
- Your valid e-mail address;
- Your current country of residence;
- Your mobile number;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
You will also be required to:
- Select and confirm password;
- Select currency You wish to play in.
Click on “Register” tab to confirm that the registration information in the form is the correct information and that You agree to the Terms and Conditions.
You will then have to verify your e-mail address by clicking on the link received in Your registration e-mail inbox.
You can now log-in using Your registered log-in details.
- You must not seek to register an account with us if you have more than one account or have been previously excluded from the Website.
- When You are ready to play, You need to deposit funds into Your Account. You do this by:
- Clicking on “Deposit” on the Site;
- Selecting Your payment method;
- Completing the information required for that payment method;
- Confirming that the information is accurate by clicking on “Deposit”.
- Forms of Verification
We are under a strict duty as a gambling operator, in accordance with various laws and regulations, to ensure that You are who You claim to be and that the funds that You use to play are Your funds and are earned legitimately. We may therefore perform third party searches against your name, compare the personal information You have provided, or we otherwise hold against other databases and make such enquiries and requests. Furthermore we may ask for additional information and documents as we require to validate your account and the funds being used to play in that account. Failure to provide any information asked of You to enable us to comply with Our obligations under such laws and regulations (or providing incorrect information) will result in your account being closed and/or you being reported to the relevant regulatory body (including, without any further notice to you, criminal and serious crime monitoring/reporting agencies in any territory).
- We have a large selection of Games and sporting events on the Site. To play, log into your account and go to the games lobby or sports page to get active on BetGold. Start playing by clicking on the game of Your choice.
- You must always play the Games on the Site in line with these Rules and any special Rules that apply to Games offered on the Site. Different Rules apply to different Games (Where such rules apply, please click on the [link] for each Game to see the rules that apply to that Game): :
- Live casino
- Virtual Sports
- We do not accept cancellations of bets or stakes on any Games except for in exceptional circumstances. Such cancellation is solely at Our discretion.
- We do not issue refunds except under exceptional circumstances, which is solely at Our discretion.
- You must keep your login details secure and not share them with anyone. If you share them, even unintentionally, You are responsible for any abuse or misuse of your Account.
- You must always keep your registration information up to date. If any of your details have changed, you must contact us immediately
- If you are aware the information provided at registration is incorrect, You must tell Us immediately or immediately amend Your information.
- It is Your responsibility to know if Your activity on the Site is legal in the country from which You are playing.
- You are only allowed one Account on this Site. If you have more than one Account, You must immediately inform Us.
- You are not allowed to transfer or receive funds from one Account to another and/or to transfer, sell or buy Accounts.
- You agree that we can check You are who You claim to be. You agree to give Us all documents requested to prove Your registration information and payment details, such as (by way of example only) a copy of Your passport, utility bills or bank statements.
- You cannot use any technical error or vulnerability to Your advantage. We will be entitled to cancel and reclaim all winnings gained in this manner.
- You agree that you shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing, or other unlawful activity in relation to Your use of the Site. You shall not use any software assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices to aid of Your participation in the Games on the Site.
- You agree that we may also share Your information with other people or businesses in order to carry out Our business and deliver the Site to You.
- You agree that all deposits and withdrawals made to or from Your player Account are paid to your bank account(s), debit/credit card(s) or any other payment options available in Your country, which belong solely to You and are in Your name.
- In the event that streaming services are made available to You, so that You can have access to data or live/real time audio-visual coverage, You
(a) agree to comply with any terms and conditions that will be disclosed to You in connection with such streaming services,
(b) acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in such material belong to third parties and agree that such material is made available to You solely for Your personal non-commercial use, and
(c) further agree that You may only download such material on to your personal device and any other use is strictly prohibited,
(d) agree in particular not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of any data or live/real time audio-visual coverage provided to You.
- We reserve the right to refuse to open an Account for any reason.
- We reserve the right to suspend or close your Account for any reason and shall not be obliged to provide you reasons for doing so. Upon closure of Your Account, the full balance in Your Account will be paid to You unless there is a reason for such funds to be withheld.
- We reserve the right to withhold any winnings on your account until such time we validate your details and that you are not in breach of clause 3.
- If You try to open any other account, on top of your first account, we may will block or close the Account. We may also block or close Your first Account. If We leave Your first Account open Your remaining deposits from any other Accounts, if any, will be transferred to Your first Account.
- We do not give credit. Any balance on Your Account will not bear interest. We will not be treated as a financial institution.
- If You are found to be using the Website in any way for which it is not intended in order to gain money, We will adjust Your Account to remove any money gained from such activity and the Account may be permanently closed.
- We can refuse, terminate, or limit any bet or wager for any reason.
- We will declare a bet or stake partially or fully void (and/or close Your Account) if We believe that any of the following apply:s
- You, or people associated with You may have directly or indirectly influenced the outcome of an event;
- You, or people associated with You may have access to insider knowledge that can influence the outcome of an event;
- You, or people associated with You are engaged in arbitrage or matched betting;
- You and or people associated with You directly or indirectly ignore the Rules;
- The result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity;
- A significant change in odds happened, for example due to a public announcement in relation to an event;
- Bets have been offered, placed and/or accepted that We would not have accepted, due to a technical issue affecting the Site at that point in time or a mistake, misprint and/or anything which is outside Our control.
- We may close Your Account, cancel and/or refund any of Your winnings found in the balance, withhold winnings, and/or apply debits as required without any obligation to state a reason or give any notice. If We do this, all valid bets in place at the time of closure will be honoured.
- If We suspect that You are involved in illegal or fraudulent activities relating to Your use of the Site or are in trouble with creditors or are involved in any other behaviour detrimental to the Site, We may freeze or close Your Account and/or cancel stakes.
- We offer fair, open, and transparent progressive jackpots on specific games for players who use its services for entertainment purposes only. In cases where We suspect that a game’s or promotion’s intended spirit is abused, We reserve the right to suspend, or cancel entirely, Your access to the game in question. Should We find it necessary, We may also close Your Account with immediate effect. Where Your Account has been terminated, We shall not be liable for any losses up to the point the Account was closed, nor will We consider any refunds on balances remaining on the Account. ‘Abuse’ is defined as, but not limited to, software-aided play on multiple games concurrently to generate more rounds of a game that could not be done naturally by a human player playing alone. Also, the practice of ‘cherry-picking’ games with ‘value’ jackpots, to the rank exclusion of all other games, will be considered an abuse of the spirit in which the jackpot is intended. In all cases where abuse has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, We retain the right to confiscate all of the winnings and any balance remaining on the Account.
- All transactions will be monitored and/or reviewed to prevent money laundering.
- Payment methods can be found under both “My Account” and “Deposit” pages of the Site. The payment methods made available to You may change. Some payment methods may not be available in all countries.
- When choosing a payment method, You agree to the terms of that payment method. You agree to any charges that may apply. You agree that the payment account or card belongs to You and that You have the right to use the payment method.
- The billing descriptor for all Bank Card payments will show up as “LG Trading”.
- We accept payments made in EUR, USD, BRL, INR (depending on the territory) or such other currency as is made available in the currency drop down from time to time. You must choose one currency as the currency of Your Account. Any payments received in a currency other than the one chosen by you will be converted into the currency of Your Account at the exchange rate We choose.
- We do not accept cash directly.
- When the outcome of a Game You take part in is determined, or when we confirm the result of an event, any winnings will be made available to you in Your Account.
- If we mistakenly credit your account with winnings that do not belong to You for any reason, these will be taken back from your account. If You have withdrawn these winnings before we become aware of this error, You must immediately inform us and you will be required to repay this amount.
- You may withdraw any amount up to the cash balance in your account by issuing a valid notice of withdrawal. Notices for withdrawals must be made on the Site only.
- You agree that funds in your account must only be used for playing the Games found on the Website. If You request a withdrawal without turning over an amount that is equal or more than the amount deposited, We reserve the right to enforce a turnover of the full or part of the previous deposit(s) made and/or charge a fee on the withdrawal requested. We can reject a withdrawal request if We suspect that funds are being withdrawn for any fraudulent or money laundering reasons.
- Prior to accepting a withdrawal, We may request that You provide legal identification, for example certified copies of passports, ID cards or other such documentation as We feel is required in the circumstances. We may also carry out phone verification or other such verification as is required to ensure that You are who You say You are.
- If You withdraw an amount which cumulatively exceed EUR 2,000 (or the equivalent in Your Account currency) We will carry out additional verification procedures. We may also carry out these verification procedures even in the case of lower withdrawals. Where a withdrawal is to be made using a credit card, We may request a certified copy of that credit card (front and back). Please ensure that only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card are visible and that the CVV /CVV2 number on the back of the card is also not visible.
- All withdrawals must be done through the same payment method chosen by You when placing a deposit, unless, We decide otherwise or are unable to do so.
- A withdrawal request to be finalized may vary due to circumstances, however a withdrawal attempt should be approved or denied within three (3) business days. When a withdrawal is cancelled, the funds are returned to your account and you can make use of those funds accordingly on the account. LG Trading does not assume any responsibility for any funds lost during gameplay following a withdrawal cancellation either by you or by us.
- On all winnings of 20,000 EUR or more (excluding progressive jackpot wins), we reserve the right to divide the pay-out into ten instalments, paid with 10 per cent of the winning sum every month until the full amount is paid out. It is at the player’s discretion to request a withdrawal every month until the funds are entirely paid out.
- BetGold reserves the right to charge a processing fee on any deposits which were not, or only partly, spent on play, should the player wish to withdraw the funds. Such processing fees may amount to up to 10% of the amount deposited.
- If a chargeback on a card or deposit method You have used is requested by the payment method provider, We may take the following steps:
- We may block Your Account;
- We may take any such action as we are entitled to by law;
- A chargeback notice may be issued and sent to You, using Your registration details;
- We will use the same payment method as chosen by You when placing a deposit in order to issue the chargeback.
- You can close Your Account at any time by initiating the process yourself in My Account section or contacting our support directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- When You close Your Account:
- You will be asked about the reason why you decided to do so;
- You should cancel all pending withdrawals;
- We will transfer all withdrawal balance from Your Account.
- If You want to recover funds from closed, blocked or excluded Accounts, You need to contact support.
- If You are closing Your Account because You have a problem with gambling addiction, please refer to Our [Responsible Gaming Rules.]
- An Inactive Account is an Account having a real money balance that has not been accessed for an uninterrupted period of 12 months.
- A Dormant Account is an Account having a real money balance that has not been accessed for an uninterrupted period of 30 Months.
- If Your Account becomes dormant and We are still unable to reach You, We, if required, in accordance with the applicable law (depending on where You are resident), shall transfer Your remaining balance to the relevant regulatory body.
- Any Bonus is only available once per person, e-mail address, household, IP address, credit card number and/or bank account.
- Any “welcome” Bonuses are only available to new customers who open an Account on the Site and who have never held an Account on the Site before, have never received a welcome offer of any kind from the Website and who are invited to take part in a welcome offer by virtue of it being specifically offered to them when they register on the Website.
- Some Bonuses may need manually activating by You in Your Account. Unless stated otherwise, You can do this after logging into Your Account and depositing the amount required to access the Bonus. Such Bonuses can only be activated when real money is available in Your Account. If You play with any of Your deposited funds prior to claiming the Bonus, lost funds cannot be used to activate the Bonus.
- When You claim a Bonus, Your real money, the Bonus and all winnings generated from them will remain as Bonus money and may not be withdrawn or wagered on other products until wagering requirements are met.
- Bonuses may have a wagering requirement that needs to be completed within a given time frame before any potential winnings and/or bonuses can be withdrawn. Failure to meet the wagering requirements may result in the forfeit of all winnings and bonuses. Any attempt to withdraw any funds (or cash out any placed bets) prior to the complete fulfilment of the Bonus wagering requirement, may result in the Bonus and any winnings attained (including winnings that originated from Your real money used to get the Bonus) being forfeited. Only bets that have been placed and settled during the bonus period will be considered towards the wagering requirements.
- Any evidence or reasonable suspicion that specific bets were placed on any Game or Sport (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create "action") without risk will not qualify for any wagering requirement. Examples of bets without risk include betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette, and betting player and banker simultaneously in Baccarat.
- If You cancel the Bonus You will lose the Bonus and all winnings generated from the Bonus.
- We have the right to refuse any player a Bonus or We may alter the Bonus (including cancellation), if We believe that:
- The Bonus is being abused (Our definition of abuse includes but is not limited to a player making use of promotional offers without ever risking their own funds);
- Technical issues have occurred in relation to the Bonus;
- The Bonus is, for any reason, not able to be conducted as planned.
- We offer promotions in good faith to players who use Our services for entertainment purposes. We reserve the right to cancel or remove a player’s access to these games in the case of suspected abuse of any offer and also, should we deem it necessary, to terminate the offender’s Account with immediate effect. In the case of an offender’s Account being closed, We will not be liable to refund any losses made by a player on any Games or to refund any balances on the player’s Account. ‘Abuse’ includes but is not limited to using software and/or opening multiple accounts in order to gain an unfair advantage on a Bonus. In all cases of abuse, We retain the right to withhold all winnings and any balances remaining on Your Account.
- All Bonuses are intended for recreational players and We therefore reserve the right to restrict eligibility to participate in all or part of any Bonus.
- Unless stated otherwise on the specific bonus landing pages, all Bonuses in the Casino have got a max bet restriction in place of €5 per game round or €.50c bet per line (or currency equivalent).
- We reserve the right to review all records and play transactions and/or to monitor Your use of any Bonus or Bonuses. If Irregular play is suspected, We reserve the right to disqualify You from any promotions or Bonuses and withhold all deposits, winnings and may close Your Account. Irregular play is considered bonus abuse and is not permitted on the Site. Irregular play can include (but is not limited to): low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting. These are considered Irregular Play when done purposely to exploit Bonuses. In addition, the following types of play are considered irregular play:
- Increasing the balance and then changing Your gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure or other pattern of betting) to complete any wagering requirements of any Bonus;
- Using any betting system or placing even money bets on any game of chance; and / or
- Using the “Double-Up” or gamble feature within a game to increase win values;
- Increasing Your balance after placing high value bets and thereafter proceeding to place bets of less than half of the prior bet value, in order to meet bonus wagering requirements;
- Wagering on games with bonus money to build up value, lose the bonus and then cash out on the built-up value with a secondary deposit;
- Short term, repetitive and/or unnecessary deposits and withdrawals in order to generate more bonuses.
- Unless provided otherwise in the bonus scheme, all bonuses for stakes, winnings, etc. only apply for starting price and fixed odds bets and not for multiples, ante-post bets or Tote betting. Should multiples be part of a bonus scheme, the respective bonus shall relate to the final winnings amount and not to every leg's winning.
- Only one Bonus shall be granted per operation (e.g., bet, deposit). Should a Customer qualify for several Bonuses, only the Bonus with the highest Bonus amount shall be granted.
- Responsible Gaming, Social Responsibility & Player Safety
At BetGold we aim to offer the best service to each and every customer, which enables all players to fully experience an impeccable product which our user-friendly site has to offer. We are committed to making your gaming experience truly positive and unforgettable. We offer over hugely comprehensive range of sporting events while our games are from some of the top creative brains in the industry, which mean more online entertainment for our players.
BetGold is dedicated to being a safe, fair and reliable site totally committed to Responsible Gambling, Social Responsibility & Player Safety. We do recognise that gambling can sometimes be a challenge for players, and as such we have made available various tools to aid each individual to use the site responsibly. We highly recommend you use these tools as required.
- Guards for Minors
Internet and gambling laws forbid the use of BetGold for anyone under the age of 18. There is no exemption to this rule. BetGold has taken steps to prevent minors from using this site. BetGold takes this very seriously and will carry out stringent age verification and can and will reserve the right to ask for legal documentation to prove the identity and age of customers. If any customers become aware of minors using BetGold please contact Customer Service immediately. We recommend the following steps to prevent minors using our services:
- Do not allow unsupervised minors access your computer/tablet/phone or any other digital device which allows access to our website or any other of our associated brands when you have our software open and running.
- Keep your username, password and bank details concealed and out of reach of minors.
- Player Protection
To use our site safely the customer should be in a balanced state and not be emotionally compromised. Therefore, customers should not use our site if they have consumed alcohol or any other substances, which can affect the customer’s mental state and could cause very dangerous outcomes. A customer under the influence is more likely to risk more and not consider what is happening.
If you have or have had problems with alcohol or any other substances BetGold would advise not playing our games for real money and instead just enjoying the “free” games.
- Setting Limits
BetGold wants you to enjoy our site and gaming activities, which is why we have a range of tools to keep you safe and use our site as a form of entertainment. The tools that BetGold have to offer our players are as follows:
- Deposit Limit:This allows you to set a limit on the amount deposited into the player account during a specified time frame, which means you will never deposit more than is absolutely necessary. In this instance, you may set a daily, weekly or monthly limit that best suits your needs.
- Loss Limit:A loss limit safeguards you from losing more money than you would be willing to lose. The use of your real funds will be restricted from being lost by the amount of deposit made, which means that whatever amount is set, you will not lose any further money beyond that set figure. A loss limit can be set daily, weekly or on a monthly basis.
- Session Limit:You can set a limit to inform you of the time spent browsing our amazing array of games online.
- Reality Check:This is your very own personal reminder. When playing on casino Games on the website, a pop up will appear which will pause Your Game to remind You that you have been playing for a certain period, chosen by you. You can then decide to continue to enjoy Our Games or log out.
- Time Out
Customers from time to time might want to take a break from the site. This enables them to block their account for 24 hours. If this is activated the customer will be blocked from all BetGold products and sites. All unmatched bets will be cancelled, and funds returned to the customer accounts. Any part-matched bets will stand. Once the time out is activated it is impossible to reinstate the account until the time period selected has concluded.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that gambling is a safe source of entertainment, some players may become addicted which means that they would prefer to pause and self-reflect for a longer period. Hence, we have included the self-exclusion option. This means that a player’s BetGold account will be disabled for a minimum of one day but can be for considerably longer. All pending bets will still stand.
By choosing the option to self-exclude, this only applies to the specific brand where you made the self-exclusion request, an automatic self-exclusion does not apply to any other associated brands of ours which you may hold an account with. It is your responsibility to inform us and request the self-exclusion of any other active accounts across our brands.
You are not allowed to create any further accounts with BetGold once your self-exclusion takes effect.
We will take the necessary steps to stop all marketing communications being sent to you once your self-exclusion has been implemented.
As a responsible gaming operator, we will always seek to ensure that your welfare comes first. Therefore, we would like to make you aware that there are software tools which have proved useful in restricting the use of gambling sites such as GamBlock.
- Help and information
BetGold is a responsible company and knows that the vast majority of customers play on our site in a measured manner, but we are aware some customers can become addicted. We have an excellent customer service team who can help if needed.
To use the BetGold site responsibly please ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you taken time off work or your studies because of gambling?
- Is gambling affecting your personal relationships (family, friends)?
- Have you prioritised financing your gambling over financial responsibilities to your family?
- Is gambling affecting your own health (problems with sleeping, self-neglect, isolation, depression, stress, behavioural difficulties)?
- Have you felt remorse or regret after playing, or felt the need to go back to playing as soon as possible in order to win more money/make up your losses?
- Have you played to repay debts or to make up a financial deficit?
- Have you played beyond the financial and time limits that you had set for yourself?
- Have you borrowed or sold something to finance your gambling?
- Have you lied to your friends and family about your gambling?
- Have you considered acting illegally in order to finance your gambling? If you have answered "yes" to any of the questions above, we advise you to contact our dedicated and friendly Customer Support team
- We, Our suppliers and/or licensors are not liable for any downtime, server disruptions or any technical or political disturbance to Game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management;
- We, Our suppliers and/or licensors accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of, or in connection with, the Site or its content including and without limitation to:
- Delays or interruptions in operation or transmission;
- Loss or corruption of data;
- Communication or lines failure;
- Any site or content misuse;
- Any errors or omissions in content;
- In the event of a casino system malfunction all wagers are void;
- If Your Game miscarries because of a failure of the system, We shall refund the amount wagered in Your Game by crediting it to Your Account or, if Your Account no longer exists, by paying it to You directly, in an approved manner. If You have accrued credit at the time the Game got miscarried, the monetary value of the credit will be paid out to Your Account or, if Your Account no longer exists, it will be to You directly, in an approved manner;
- We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that Our computer system enables Your participation in a Game. If after You have made a wager game play is interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or a failure of Your computer system, the Game will resume as at the exact time immediately before the interruption occurred. If however, such resumption is not possible We shall:
- Ensure that the Game is terminated;
- Refund the amount of the wager to You by placing it in the Your Account.
- We appreciate that from time to time complaints need to be addressed. On the rare occasion this happens You can get hold of Us through the following communication channels:
- E-mail Us on: email@example.com
- Or via Live Chat
- So that We can deal with Your complaint quickly and efficiently, please provide Us with clear information about Your identity as well as all relevant details giving rise to the issue. This will enable Us to promptly resolve a reported matter.
- Any claim you might have regarding any transaction must be made within three months after the transaction, payment and/or settlement took place/should have taken place; otherwise we will not consider the claim. Once a claim is received, we will review any queried or disputed transactions and let you know the outcome. Our decision on this is final.
- If you believe we are in breach of our licence you may contact our regulator via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. All disputes about payouts, blocked accounts, delay, broken features and so on should first be taken up directly with customer support.
- When You contact Us, You will not make statements which:
- Are sexually explicit or grossly offensive;
- Use derogatory terms and/or incite hatred;
- Are abusive, defamatory, or otherwise harass, threaten, or cause distress or inconvenience to our support agents.
- We record or keep copies of all communications that You have with Our support agents.
- Contact Us
When you register with BetGold the data controller is LG Trading Limited.
Address: Elite Business Centre, Trejqa ta’ Box Box, Msida, MSD1840, Malta
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- Privacy Ethos
Given that BetGold is based in Malta, we are bound by and subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Whenever we process personal data, we follow the GDPR principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and upmost transparency
- Storage limitation
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Seamless accuracy
- Why we collect personal information
We are required to process your personal information in order for us to be able to offer you our services and products. As a matter of course, we will only ever ask you for the minimum amount of information possible that we need and we will only ever use it legally. Upon registering for an account with BetGold you, the customer, enter into a contract with us, as set out in our Terms and Conditions – which can be accessed on this website. A contract is two parties agreeing to provide what is set out and to deliver our obligations and to provide you with access to our services we need to process some personal information about you.
We will always make it clear which information is mandatory and which information is optional. Unfortunately, if there is information that is mandatory and you don’t want to provide us, then you will not be able to hold an account with us and, as such, you will be unable to use our services or products. We use your information to:
- Help you create, operate and manage your personal profile, allowing you to access our suite of products, including our sportsbook, casino, and cashier page.
- Manage promotions, rewards and loyalty schemes.
- Protection of your personal profile, information and account.
- Process your bets, wagers and financial transactions, including your use of credit/debit cards and other chosen payment methods.
- Provide ongoing customer support.
- Business service updates.
- Analyse user behaviours with the aim of continual business improvement.
- Monitor the registration of multiple accounts and to counteract fraudulent practice.
Some of the information we process about you, the customer, is necessary for us to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations that we have as a gaming company in a regulated marketplace, such as licensing requirements, responsible gaming and Anti Money Laundering (AML) Regulations. This information is processed in order to:
- Carry out sufficient age and identity verification checks, including to protect minors or vulnerable groups.
- Verify source of wealth.
- Carry out due diligence checks.
- Monitor and investigate financial and bet transactions in order to detect and prevent fraudulent activity, money laundering, problem gambling and other irregular gaming activities.
- Consultation with self-exclusion databases to manage problem gambling.
- Prevent registration of duplicate accounts.
- Prevent registration from individuals from jurisdictions where gambling is prohibited.
LG Trading Limited will collect personal information from you, including name, address details, email address, payment details and other such information that will have been entered as part of the registration and depositing process (“User information”). This Website also uses “cookies” to keep track of your personal preferences whilst using the Service. “Cookies” help ensure a better playing experience. You may refuse to accept cookies by switching the setting within your browser. However, if you select this setting you may find the Service inaccessible. By providing your User Information, you accept that we may use and retain your User Information for the purposes of providing the Website and associated services. User Information may be held by us or any third-party company which processes it on our behalf. These third parties are permitted to use the data only in accordance with our instructions. We may use your User information in order to send you information about our products and services (including by mail, phone, email or other electronic messaging services). We also collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email, a chat function or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Website. We may also collect information from third parties such as credit history or other financial information which may help us to identify or prevent fraudulent activity. You accept that in the event of a reorganization, sale, or takeover we may need to disclose personal information to third parties involved in the acquisition of the business.
You accept that, from time to time, You might receive marketing communications from other brands belonging to LG Trading Ltd as well as brands from further companies within the OGaming Group such as Alderney Marketing Services Ltd.”
- Where we get your information from
The majority of information we hold about you, the customer, is information that you provide to us. However, on occasions, we may also get information regarding you from other sources. As per our AML obligations, we are duty bound and required to carry out due diligence checks that confirmation information about you. In some circumstances, we may need to verify your source of wealth. We work with reputable third party companies who willingly engage and work with the iGaming industry to carry out these necessary checks and they, where necessary, provide a report which contains information about yourself and your background. Payment services providers may also supply us with some personal information when they carry out a transaction on your behalf so that we can connect transactions to you as a customer of our products and services.
- Who we share your information with
We may need to share your information with recipients who are independent of BetGold in order to provide our services and products. When we conduct any information sharing with third parties we always ensure that there is an appropriate and robust contract in place. In addition, we ensure that information being shared is transferred in a highly secure way and we only share information that is necessary. BetGold will never, under any circumstances, sell your information to any other parties. The third parties we work with include:
- Payment service providers
- Analytics services
- Identity verification and AML related services
- Website performance and security systems
- Marketing and advertising companies
- Communications platform providers
- Social media platforms
- Game providers
- Agencies, regulators and licensing supervisory authorities
We will always ensure that the organisation requesting the information has a sound legal basis to do so and will only share the minimum amount of information required. We will also share your personal information with law enforcement, regulators and licensing supervisory authorities where we believe a criminal act has been or may be committed.
If you share information with us that leads us to believe that there is a threat to your life, we will share your details with local authorities in your area of residence so they can assess your wellbeing and ensure your continued safety.
- International transfers
Wherever feasibly possible, BetGold keeps your information within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, in some circumstances your information may leave the EEA, such as when we work with third parties. BetGold always makes sure that any transfers outside of such areas are carried out securely and in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Some of the third parties that we use for storage and communications are based in the US. These third parties are signed up with the EU-US Privacy Shield and are considered to offer an sufficient level of data protection afforded to customers’. When companies are not signed up to Privacy Shield, BetGold stipulates inclusion of the EU Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses in our contract with them to ensure your information is protected, lawful and safe at all times.
- How long do we keep your information
To consistently reach our legal obligations surrounding fraud, taxation and anti-money laundering, BetGold will need to keep your account information for up to 10 years after you close your account. When you close your account with us, the account is marked as “closed” and the information kept securely until the retention period is over. We then securely destroy this information.
- Your rights around your information
You have a number of rights that you can exercise when it comes to your information. These rights include:
- Having access to the information that we hold about you
- Being able to rectify information we have about you that is incorrect
- In extremely limited circumstances, having your information deleted
- In some circumstances, have the use of your information restricted or “paused”
- Have your information provided to you in a digital format and where possible transferred to another organisation
- If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you should email our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email address and provide:
- Your full name
- Contact details
- Your username
- Full details of your request
- In some circumstances we may request that you provide ID so that we can verify your identity. If this is needed we will let you know and explain the ID that we require. Some of these rights only apply in certain circumstances, so if we are unable to action your request we will explain to you why.
- Withdrawing your consent
- Where we rely on your consent to process your information you always have the option to withdraw this consent at any time.
- We rely on your consent to keep in touch with you to tell you about BetGold news, promotions, and bonus offerings. We only ever send marketing messages to you if you have given us your explicit consent to receive such messages. We collect this consent as part of the registration process, but you can control the channels that we contact you on and whether we contact you at all through your settings when you are logged into your account. These settings can be accessed and changed at any time. In any message that we send you there will also be a way for you to “unsubscribe” or “opt-out”.
- Automated decision making and profiling
- We are required to take a number of steps to meet obligations around Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Counter Terrorist Financing, and indeed fraud. To enable us to satisfy such requirements, we utilise programmes that monitor players’ behaviour and alert us to suspicious or fraudulent transactions or activity. Where necessary, we escalate these to the relevant regulators and/ or enforcement bodies.
- As a licensed entity, we have significant responsibilities in relation to responsible gambling. To assist, we utilise a system which flags patterns or behaviours exhibited by a player that could indicate problem gambling. When the system flags a player, our Customer Team review the account. They may then decide to contact a player to discuss their usage on the site and provide appropriate information in relation to problem gambling.
- We also use segmentation to split our players into groups based on their gaming behaviour. We do this to help us understand how people use the product and to help us develop our marketing approach, including bonus offerings and promotions.
- Making a complaint
- If you are unhappy with how your information has been handled by BetGold the first thing you can do is raise this with our Customer Service either via live chat or by emailing email@example.com to try and resolve it.
- If you are unable to resolve your complaint with our Customer Service Team, the next step is for you to make a complaint to our Data Protection Officer (DPO). You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and detailing:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Your username
- Full details of the complaint that you have
The DPO will then investigate your complaint and investigate whether your information has been handled appropriately and in line with this privacy notice, our legal obligations and our internal policies and procedures. The DPO will then contact you regarding the outcome of the investigation and any steps that have been taken as a result. If after raising your complaint with the DPO you are unhappy with the resolution to your complaint you can make a complaint to our lead supervisory authority, the Maltese Data Protection Commissioner:
Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner
Level 2, Airways house
(+356) 2328 7100
- Changes to this privacy notice
We will review and update this privacy notice anytime there is a significant change to how we are using personal information and at least annually. If we make any changes to the privacy notice we will summarise these changes below. We may also contact you to notify you of any significant changes if we think this is necessary.
This privacy notice was created and published August 2020.
- Translations of this privacy notice
We have translated our privacy notice from English into the official languages of the countries that we provide our services to. We have done this to ensure that all of our customers are clear about how BetGold uses personal information.
If there are any conflicts or inconsistencies between the translated versions of this privacy notice, the English version will prevail.
- You enter the Site and participate in the Games at Your own risk. The Site and the Games are provided ‘as is’. The only promises We make in relation to the Site are detailed in these Terms and Conditions. We do not warrant that:
- The software or the Site is fit for purpose and free from errors;
- The Site and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions.
- We shall not be liable for loss, costs, expenses, or damages (whether direct or indirect) special, consequential, incidental, or otherwise arising in relation to Your use of the Site or Your participation in the Games.
- You hereby agree to fully indemnify us including directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any: cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to Your use of the Site or participation in the Games. If You don’t agree to this, You should not use the Site.
- If we suspect that You have breached the terms and conditions, we may refuse to open your account, suspend, or close it. We may also withhold any money in Your Account (including the deposit) and set off any money or damages due to loss against the money in Your Account.
- We also have the right to freeze or terminate Your Account or cancel any stakes if:
- We suspect that You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities;
- You are having problems with creditors or otherwise which are detrimental to Our business.
- As a gaming operator We need to comply with the relevant anti money laundering laws and any associated Regulations. We shall check all transactions and report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Malta (or other such territory as may be relevant to Your transactions).
- If You become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games on the Site, You must report this to Us immediately.
- We may suspend, block, or close Your Account and withhold funds, in accordance with the relevant anti money laundering laws and regulations.
- We are the sole owner of ‘LG Trading’, ‘BetGold’ brand and associated logos. Any unauthorized use of the above may result in further legal action.
- We are the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business systems used within the Site.
- The contents and structure of the Site pages are subject to copyright © and database rights in the name of LG Trading. All rights reserved. The copyright in this Site including all: text, graphics, code, files, and links belongs to Us and the Site may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in part without Our written consent. Your registration and use of the Site do not confer any rights whatsoever to the intellectual property contained in the Site.
- You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor Our web pages or any content therein. Any unauthorized use or reproduction may be subject to further legal action.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.
- The terms and conditions are the entire agreement between Us with respect to this Site and, except in the case of fraud, overrule all prior communication and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between us.
- A printed version of these terms and conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.
- We can assign or transfer this agreement. You cannot assign or transfer this agreement.
- You must be aware that these funds are not protected in the case of insolvency and therefore if We should go insolvent Your funds may not be returned to You.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of Malta and the parties agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Maltese Authorities.
- These Terms and Conditions may be published in several languages as a service and in good faith. In the event of any discrepancy between an English version and a translation, the English version shall prevail.