Pro Tipster BetGold Rodrigo Barragan Crespo
These are the best sports betting tips for the top UEFA Nations League football matches. BetGold’s Tipster Rodrigo Crespo Tips and Top Predictions
Betting Tips – UEFA Nations League – Sponsored by Cyber Bet
Football Betting Tips for UEFA Nations League Top Matches
BetGold sports betting expert Rodrigo Crespo brings betting predictions for the main games on 07 and 08 of June. You, a bettor who manages your bankroll well, will be able to take advantage of different types of markets in various hot games and guarantee profits.
Germany v England Betting Tips
Where will the Germany v England match be?
– Germany v England will be played at the Allianz Arena Stadium, Germany.
Which time will the Germany v England match be?
– Germany v England will be played on Tuesday, June 07, at 18:45 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). In Germany the match will be broadcast at 8:45 pm, in the United Kingdom it will be broadcast at 7:45 pm and in Brazil it will be broadcast at 3:45 pm.
Where to watch Germany v England?
– The match will be broadcast on Channel 4 (UK), ESPN (Brazil) and DAZN (Germany)
After leaving behind on the scoreboard, Germany searched for their goal and debuted by drawing 1-1 with Italy. In a very difficult group like this, it’s important to always be scoring, as only one team will go to the playoffs. The Germans have lost only once in the last 11 matches in official competitions played in their country, with an incredible 43 goals scored, which gives an average of almost 4 goals per match.
England was surprised and lost 1-0 to Hungary in the first round. There is a need to score, but the tendency is for a very complicated match for the English, since to seek victory they will have to give a lot of space to Germany. The recent retrospect is very good, with 5 wins in the last 7 official games, but against technically very weak opponents, such as: Ivory Coast (3-0), San Marino (10-0), Albania (5-0), etc. In the last confrontation between Germany and England, the English prevailed and won 2-0 in the round of 16 of Euro 2021.
Betting Tip: Asian Handicap 0.0 Germany, odds of 1.60 at Cyber Bet.
Italy v Hungary Betting Tips
Where will the Italy v Hungary match be?
– Italy v Hungary will be played at the Dino Manuzzi Stadium, Italy.
Which time will the Italy v Hungary match be?
– Italy v Hungary will be played on Tuesday, June 07, at 18:45 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). In Germany the match will be broadcast at 8:45 pm, in the United Kingdom it will be broadcast at 7:45 pm and in Brazil it will be broadcast at 3:45 pm.
Where to watch Italy v Hungary?
– The match will be broadcast on Premier Sports 1 (UK), SporTV (Brazil) and DAZN (Germany)
The selection of Italy is undergoing a permanent reformulation, and despite the European 2021 title, recent results are disappointing.
Eliminated early to weak Macedonia, they will not go to the World Cup for the second time in a row and the 3-0 defeat to Argentina showed the team’s fragility against an organized team with good individual values. Beating Hungary in the next round is a must if the Italians have big goals in the competition.
It was already expected that Hungary would play a tough game against England, a draw would already be considered a great result, but beating the English was much better than their fans imagined. Will Hungary be able to repeat good football and take points from Italy?
In the last 7 matches that Italy played at home, they won only once by 2 or more goals difference, and it was against the weak Lithuanian team (5-0). On the other hand, Hungary has only lost once by 2 or more goals difference in the last 12 games.
Betting Tip: Asian Handicap +1.5 Hungary, odds of 1.70 at Cyber Bet
Belgium v Poland Betting Tips
Where will the Belgium v Poland match be?
– Belgium v Poland will be played at King Baudouin Stadium, Belgium.
Which time will the Belgium v Poland match be?
– Belgium v Poland will be played on Wednesday, June 08, at 18:45 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). In Germany the match will be broadcast at 8:45 pm, in the United Kingdom it will be broadcast at 7:45 pm and in Brazil it will be broadcast at 3:45 pm.
Where to watch Belgium v Poland?
– The match will be broadcast on Premier Player HD (UK), Star+ (Brazil) and DAZN (Germany)
Belgium lost 4-1 to Netherlands and their fans still don’t understand what happened. Despite Netherlands being a good team, the rout they suffered does not reflect the excellent results obtained recently. Belgium were semi-finalists in the last Euro cup and World Cup, they also haven’t suffered a rout since 2018. Belgium is expected to perform much better in the next game.
Poland beat Wales in their debut, but it is important to take into account that the Welsh were fully focused on the game against Ukraine, for the World Cup qualifiers.
Belgium and Poland have not faced each other since 2007, which makes any analysis based on recent clashes difficult. Poland doesn’t have a good retrospect against teams with the same or greater technical level than Belgium, with 5 defeats and 1 draw in the last 6 games.
Betting Tip: Belgium wins with odds of 1.61 at Cyber Bet.
Ireland v Ukraine Betting Tips
Where will the Ireland v Ukraine match be?
– Ireland v Ukraine will be played at the Aviva Stadium, Ireland.
Which time will the Ireland v Ukraine match be?
– Ireland v Ukraine will be played on Wednesday, June 8th at 16:45 UTC (Coordinated Universal Time). In Germany the match will be broadcast at 6:45 pm, in the United Kingdom it will be broadcast at 5:45 pm and in Brazil it will be broadcast at 1:45 pm.
Where to watch Ireland v Ukraine?
– The match will be broadcast on Premier Player (UK), Star+ (Brazil) and DAZN (Germany)
Ireland disappointed in the first round, losing 1-0 to limited Armenia. Now, in front of their fans, they will have the opportunity to finally score in the competition. The performance playing at home is encouraging, they have lost only 1 time in the last 9 games (drawn with Belgium, Portugal and Wales).
Ukraine was eliminated by Wales and will not compete the World Cup in Qatar, but the team’s overcoming in the face of the war with Russia is to be applauded. It’s not easy to take the field while their country is being attacked by one of the world’s greatest powers.
It is the first time that Ireland and Ukraine will face each other, but based on recent history of both teams, the tendency is to be a game with a lot of fights in the middle of the field and with few chances of goals. In Ireland’s last 7 matches, both teams have scored only once in the same match, while 6 of Ukraine’s last 8 matches have ended with under 2.5 goals.
Betting Tip: Under 2.5 goals with odds of 1.65 at Cyber Bet.
BetGold specialists always emphasize the importance of managing your bankroll and calculating the amount to be bet on each coupon, according to the risk margin of the guess.
Do you want more betting tips for this and many other sports competitions? Stay tuned for BetGold News and Tips.
Play responsibly, 18+