A major obstacle for Indian people in utilising licensed-gambling websites is finding a secure payment facility to deposit funds and withdraw winnings. Probably the best answer to this problem is Neteller, a digital currency transfer service for sending and receiving money from e-commerce merchants, notably sports-betting websites and online-casinos.
A Neteller account is quite similar to any other e-wallet, yet what makes it unique is that it is the preferred method of payment for gambling websites across the globe. It handles the majority of the online-gambling transactions worldwide, since basically all licensed companies recognize it as a means for delivering and accepting payments.
Most local banks in India prohibit direct transfer of funds into an online-betting wallet; therefore Neteller provides a safe and convenient option in this aspect. But its purpose goes beyond the gambling landscape. Being one of the top-dogs in peer-to-peer transactions, it is widely accepted by a host of internet-based businesses and services.
Neteller Payment Method For Deposits
Neteller is entirely legal in India as there is no law in the constitution to proscribe it as a digital payment method. There are many easy ways to make deposits into your Neteller account including bank transfers, credit/debit cards and other e-wallets.
However, banks will only permit any transactions to Neteller if they are not deemed to be for gambling purposes. For those intending to use their funds for sports-betting or online-casinos, using another e-wallet such as Skrill to deposit funds into their Neteller account is highly advisable.
Deposit Method From Local Bank To Neteller
To deposit funds into your Neteller account from your bank, simply follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Neteller account and choose the “Money In” option on the dashboard. Clicking on this tab reveals the various deposit channels available. Select the option marked “Local Bank Deposit”.
- Next, type in the amount to be deposited into the space provided and click on “Continue” to confirm your choice. A page opens up requiring you to fill all the necessary information for completing the transaction. The deposits can be transferred from the bank account to Neteller through the banking channel of your choice.
- Banking channels include phone-banking, net-banking or a direct transfer from local branch. Please mention your 12-digit Neteller ID in case you are making the transaction from your local bank. For online-banking, select Neteller as the payee under “Bill Payments”.
- Please note that this is a fairly slow process and may require your patience for a couple of days before the transaction is completed. Also, stating that the transaction to Neteller is made for gambling purposes will deny the request.
Deposit Method From Skrill To Neteller
Skrill is an e-wallet service that can be used to make deposits in to your Neteller account by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Neteller account and select the “Money In” tab on the dashboard. Doing this shows a list of deposit options which includes Skrill amongst it. Choose it as the preferred option and type in the amount desired on the space provided before clicking “Continue” to confirm your choice.
- This will redirect you to a secure page to log in to your Skrill account. Fill in the right details and then sign in. Once logged in, the available balance will be displayed on the screen. Select the “Pay Now” tab to make the transaction.
- Next, click on the “Continue” button to return to your Neteller account. You will receive a message confirming the completion of the transaction. An e-mail will also be delivered to confirm the successful operation.
- This is a very fast process with the transaction getting completed in a matter of seconds. Besides its speed, this payment method is a safe and secure way to make deposits into your betting accounts, keeping your transactions entirely anonymous from the banks.
Deposit Processing Time To Neteller
Local Bank to Neteller: 1-3 days
Skrill to Neteller: Instant
Neteller Withdrawal Methods
There are many modes for conducting withdrawals from your Neteller account. These include transfers to local banks and other e-wallets like Skrill.
But funds from betting websites and online-casinos cannot be withdrawn directly into your bank account and would get declined.
Withdrawing With Neteller To Local Bank
For withdrawing funds from Neteller to your bank account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Neteller account and choose the “Money Out” tab on the dashboard. This will display all the withdrawal modes and now select the “Bank Withdrawal” option. Then click on the “Continue” button.
- On the next page, fill in the bank details as required. Do remember to keep the text case-sensitive to avoid complications. After ensuring all the details are correct, click on “Confirm” to proceed.
- Type in the amount you wish to withdraw on the space provided. Check in the box to agree to terms and conditions. Click on the “Withdraw Now” button to complete the transaction.
Withdrawing With Neteller To Skrill
You can also withdraw money from Neteller to another e-wallet such as Skrill by following the steps below:
- Firstly you will need to sign in to your Skrill account. Click on “Deposit” and then select Neteller as the preferred mode for the transaction. Click on “Next” to proceed.
- Type in the amount into the space provided. Also, fill in the e-mail address registered with your Neteller account and the secure 6-digit ID code. Click on “Upload” to complete the transaction.
Withdrawal Processing Time
Neteller to Local Bank: 3-5 days
Neteller to Skrill: Instant
BetGold Partners That Accept Neteller
- William Hill
With over years in the game, Neteller is an established powerhouse in the e-wallet business with commendable customer support. For the Indian punter, it is an indispensable tool for making seamless transactions while providing a thick blanket from prying eyes. Bet safe with BetGold and get the best betting bonuses.